Sentinel RMS 9.1 with Connected Licensing and Sentinel EMS Enterprise 4.1 – GA ANNOUNCEMENT
We’re happy to announce the GA release of Sentinel RMS 9.1 with Connected Licensing and Sentinel EMS Enterprise 4.1
I. Sentinel RMS 9.1 with Cloud Connected Licensing
The Sentinel RMS 9.1 with Cloud Connected Licensing introduces several new features and improvements:
- Pure Cloud Licensing – ISVs can now enable their hosted applications to interact with licenses stored directly in the cloud.
- Named User Licensing – enables ISVs to tie licenses to a user as opposed to a device, ensuring a user can access the licensed software from any device that they log into. This feature is mainly intended for hosted applications.
- Redundant License Manager Support for Lease Licenses – allows ISVs to deploy RMS redundant servers whilst leveraging the cloud connected licensing benefits.
- MAC Support for Standalone Leased Licenses – enables ISVs to support their applications running on MAC to leverage the leased license capabilities directly from a client computer.
II. Sentinel EMS 4.1
The Sentinel EMS 4.1 introduces several new features and improvements:
- Support for Pure Cloud Licensing – allows ISVs to activate or provision pure cloud leased licenses in addition to the on premise traditional application license activations.
- Support for Named User Licenses – allows ISVs to create and manage licenses that can be consumed only by specific users or entities. A named user license gives exclusive licensing rights to users whose names have been specified in the license.
- License Enforcement Support for Sentinel Fit – out of the box support for Sentinel Fit, which offers an extremely small footprint with minimal licensing features that is suitable for embedded devices.
- Enhanced Administration Console – equips ISVs with a restructured Admin console to present the configuration settings more intuitively i.e. grouped as per the chosen enforcement(s).
For more details refer the link : https://sentinel.gemalto.com/software-monetization/sentinel-rms/
Download the package from below Service Portal links:
Select a product category:
Subscribe by email
Sentinel LDK v7.6 – GA ANNOUNCEMENT
SM Client Services | August 2, 2017, 05:20 am
Sentinel LDK Runtime v7.60 (Windows, Linux and Mac) available for download
SM Client Services | July 25, 2017, 04:33 am
RTE 7.54 and HASP4
SM Client Services | July 4, 2017, 05:40 am
Signing of VLIB and RTE Installer by customer
SM Client Services | July 4, 2017, 05:39 am
Sentinel LDK Runtime ver. 7.55 (Windows, Linux and Mac) available for download
SM Client Services | May 30, 2017, 03:18 am