Adds the features introduced with RMS 8.4.1 to Solaris.
• Hard Disk Serial Number-based fingerprinting
• Alternate Workflow of Network License Revocation
Provides a consistent implementation for stand-alone and network-based license revocation
• New Architecture for Commuter License Persistence Data
Improved security and reliability for commuter-related persistence information
• Increased Size of Private Vendor Information from 395 bytes to 2 KB
• Grace License-related Enhancements
Improved usability and logic
• Improved customization samples
• Ability to extend the duration of a remotely commuted license
• Configuration File to Enable/Disable Fingerprint Caching
Allowing a compromise between security and performance to be specified
• Numerous other minor enhancements and improvements
Please refer to the Release Notes included in the package, available at http://c3.safenet-inc.com (Doc ID 19491).