Sentinel EMS is a web-based application that provides Software Publishers a centralized tool for all license and entitlement management functions, a simple interface to back office systems, and a variety of advanced data collection and reporting functions. These features enable to improve business operations, thereby enhancing the end-user experience and maximizing profitability.
Feature Highlights: The following functionalities have been added to Sentinel EMS 2.6.0 Release
- Import External Data (Customers and Contacts) to Sentinel EMS
- New Administration Portal
- Improved Installation – New and upgrade installations
- Enhancements in Customers, Contacts and Channel Partner Management
- Optional Configuration to Separate Customer Portal
- Enhancements in Web Services
- Bug Fixes
Please refer to the Installation Guide, Release Notes, and SDK download details available at http://c3.safenet-inc.com (Doc ID 20127).