• Introduction of Sentinel Cloud Web Services
Sentinel Cloud Web services offer a framework to integrate licensing and monetization abilities of Sentinel Cloud directly in an application. Any platform or language that supports HTTP call with SSL server authentication can integrate Sentinel Cloud Web Services.
• Tamper detection for On-premise Usage Data
SCS 3.0 introduces Usage Tampering detection and reporting. Now ISVs can discover if the usage data has been tampered with and generate reports for the same.
• EMS Access to a Default User (SFNTSupport)
Provide EMS access to a default user when allowed by the ISV to help SafeNet support team troubleshoot issues better and faster
• Larger Value Support for Maximum Usage Limit and Grace Limit
“Maximum Usage Limit” and “Grace Limit” variables now support larger values of 2147483647 (increased from 10000000)
• Allow edit of custom attributes for completed Product and committed Entitlement on EMS GUI
The Sentinel Cloud Documentation with Release Notes is available at: http://sentinelcustomer.safenet-inc.com/sentineldownloads/
The full list of online documents can be navigated to from here: http://sentinelcustomer.safenet-inc.com/API_Documentation_Information.aspx