The size of protected application decreases because Envelope also applies compression while protecting the application. The Win32 engine also applies some compression that is ‘LZ’ compression however Win64 engine includes different compression algorithm. This is the reason why our protected x64 application is almost 1/3rd the size of the original un-protected executable.
Subscribe by email
- Sentinel Fit 1.4.3 Released December 27, 2018
- Sentinel LDK 7.9 GA Announcement December 18, 2018
- Sentinel LDK Runtime v7.9 available for download December 18, 2018
- SuperPro Updated CodeCover Engine – Windows 10 (build 1803) October 9, 2018
- 64-bit Branded runtime (v7.80 and above) generation for Linux October 5, 2018