- After protecting the Jar file, we get a file which starts with DGC_* and this file will not have any extension.
- Rename this file and put .jar extension to this file and follow step of including rest of the runtime dependencies.
- After this we can see that the Manifest file will have .jar extension for DGC.
Few considerations for web applications:
- Make sure that changes in output mode settings are done. This option is available in Envelope ->Advanced Tab>MESSAGE_OUTPUT_MODE
- If copied the Envelope DLLs inside /lib folder for Tomcat window. This may also give an error, we may need to copy these to folder which is included in JAVA path variable.