The sample provided with kit is configured to work with DEMOMA keys. It is linked with “libhasp_windows_demo.lib” & “libhasp_windows_x64_demo.lib”.
To make it working with other “Batch codes” keys below are the steps:
- change the VendorCode.
- In addition, there is need to change the hasp static library dependencies, in the linker settings of sample project.
- Inform the VC++ linker what HASP library files to use for the batch code / Vendor ID.
- Change the settings for both Debug and Release versions, so in the project Properties dialog, under the Configuration field, select “All Configurations”.
- Select the “Linker” category of properties and, pick the “Input” option under that.
- In the “Additional Dependencies” property, add libhasp vendorised library (libhasp_windows_<VENDORID>.lib & libhasp_windows_x64__<VENDORID>.lib) in replacement for the DEMO ones (libhasp_windows_demo.lib & libhasp_windows_x64_demo.lib)
- Finally, inform the linker about the location of library files kept in different subdirectories C:\Users\<username>\Documents\SafeNet\Sentinel LDK7.3\Samples\Runtime\C\win32\msc\lib\libhasp_windows__<VENDORID>.lib and C:\Users\<username>\Documents\SafeNet\Sentinel LDK 7.3\Samples\Runtime\C\x64\msc\lib\libhasp_windows_x64__<VENDORID>.lib
- Select the “Linker” category of properties and, pick the “General” options under that.
- In the “Additional Library Directories” property, add the appropriate library directory.