We are glad to announce the arrival of new RTE installer for Windows.
This release fixes the issue that was with version 7.40 on Windows 8.x and Windows 10 machines.
- The Run-time Environment now supports Sentinel HL Drive microSD keys.
- The diagnostic report in Admin Control Center now provides additional information for driverless keys and updated driver versions.
- The diagnostic panel in Admin Control Center now displays the version number for the Run-time Environment.
- The Admin Control Center log file now indicates the version number for the Licensing API.
- The Sentinel Keys page in Admin Control Center now displays the capacity of attached Sentinel Drive microSD keys.
- Admin Control Center now displays the module name (in addition to the Feature ID) for Sentinel Master keys and Sentinel Developer keys.
- The button in Admin Control Center for generating C2V files is now blocked for HASP HL keys and Sentinel HL (HASP configuration) keys.
Further details are available in ReadMe.html enclosed in the respective package available at http://sentinelcustomer.safenet-inc.com/sentineldownloads/#