Sentinel Envelope for Android 3.0 is available for download. The tool runs on Windows to encrypt and obfuscate a vendor’s application and dynamic library that is targeted to run on Android platform, preventing it from being disassembled and reverse-engineered.
Major features of Envelope are:
- Licensing Agnostic
- The Envelope package is Windows installer
- Support for protection of native (C/C++) binaries
- Export table protection for native binaries
- Encryption of binary (native)
- Support for both soft-float and hard-float ABI
- Support for both BFD and Gold linker
- Support for ARM v6, v7 and v8binaries
- Supports ARM architecture 7 and 8
- Supports x86 and x86_64 architecture
- Support for 32-bit and 64-bit applications
The Envelope tool package can be downloaded from Sentinel Customer Community (SCC) site.