“Error 1327 Invalid Drive” while installing Sentinel Protection installer 7.6.8/ Sentinel System Drive 7.5.9
This is basically due to invalid path or the System Registry may be erroneously pointing to a temp drive.
Follow below steps to overcome the issue.
- Click Start, select Run.
- Type RegEdit command, and press ENTER.
- Browse the following path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders
- On the right hand side panel, double click the My Documents string.
- Delete the existing path and enter the correct path noted down as above.
- Click OK and close Registry Editor.