This is to announce the general availability of Sentinel LDK Envelope for NI RTEXE v7.5, a file wrapper that provides intellectual property protection for native (C/C++) applications (rtexe) developed for National Instrument Compact RIO (cRIO) boards using LabView development environment.
Sentinel LDK Envelope for NI RTEXE is graphical tool that runs on Windows machine (x86, x86_64) to encrypt a vendor’s rtexe application that is targeted to run on National Instrument cRIO boards running on real time Linux, preventing it from being disassembled and reverse-engineered.
Major features of Envelope are:
- Support both Sentinel HL (Driverless configuration) keys and Sentinel SL UserMode keys
- Additional component over LDK 7.5 installation.
- Support for encryption of rtexe.
- Support cRIO-903x and cRIO-906x devices.
- Support NI Linux RT (running on x86_64 and ARM)
- Support for LabView 2014 and LabView 2015 development environments.
The Envelope tool package can be downloaded from Sentinel Customer Community (SCC) site: https://sentinelcustomer.gemalto.com/sentineldownloads/?s=cRIO&c=Software+Developer&p=Sentinel+LDK&o=Windows&t=all&l=English.