We’re happy to announce the GA release of Sentinel RMS 9.2 with Connected Licensing and Sentinel EMS Enterprise 4.2.
I. Sentinel RMS 9.2 with Cloud Connected Licensing
Sentinel RMS 9.2 with Cloud Connected Licensing introduces several new features and improvements:
1) Improved License Security With Asymmetrical Signing – generates RMS licenses signed using RSA-2048 which is the latest encryption standard available in the market.
2) Unified API Enhancements – adds more licensing use cases and functionalities in the next generation of Unified APIs.
3) Updated API Samples and Documentation – provides new samples for .Net, Java, C, cloud leased licensing and license revocation with updated layouts and formats.
II. Sentinel EMS 4.2
Sentinel EMS 4.2 introduces several new features and improvements:
1) Electronic Software Delivery as a Service (ESDaaS) – improves customer experience by providing instant and secure access to software downloads.
2) Support for Version-less Entitlements – allows vendors to simplify the selling process by creating version-less products and entitlements.
3) Transaction History Enhancements – enables viewing the transaction history of all entities, whether Entitlement or Activation.
4) Search Enhancements – includes improved search options such as “any” search providing a more consistent search experience.
5) Friendly Name Support For a Device – allows assigning a device-friendly name to the locking information of a device which can then be used to perform activation(s).
For more details refer this link.