We’re happy to announce the GA release of Sentinel EMS 4.3 and Sentinel RMS 9.3
Sentinel EMS 4.3
Sentinel EMS 4.3 introduces several new features and improvements:
- Electronic Software Delivery As A Service (ESDaaService) Enhancements – enables software and device vendors to deliver patches & hot-fixes for their licensed applications to a specific list of end-customers.
- Web Services Enhancement – adds JSON support and simplifies web services.
- Okta and Pingfederate Support – adds support for additional cloud identity providers such as Okta & Pingfederate.
- Solution Guide & new Quick Start Guides – simplify the learning curve.
Sentinel RMS 9.3
Sentinel RMS 9.3 introduces several new features and improvements:
- Commuter Licensing Enhancements – equips software and device vendors with complete end-to-end commuter functionality available via the Unified API.
- Unified API Expansion – adds new functionality around error tracing, server configuration, and queries.
- 64-bit Support
- Complete 64-bit SDK on Linux – all libraries, services and tools.
- Complete library package in Windows – including 64-bit system init tools and revoke permission ticket generators.
- Visual Studio 2017 Support – adds support for the latest Microsoft Development Environment.
For EMS refer this link
For RMS refer this link